Tuesday, September 9, 2014

September 8, 2014 Week 61

Well I said good bye to Oklahoma this week and went down to Texas!  
It isn't too much hotter than purcell but there still is a difference! 
I was really shocked driving in seeing how big Wichita Falls is.  
I was expecting a small town a little bigger then purcell... boy was I wrong.  
But something that President didn't tell me was that I was going to be in a trio! 
So there used to be 4 areas in the Wichita ward but now 3… 
one of the areas was shotgunned (when both of the missionaries leave at the same time and two new ones come) so it is going
man I am sorry but it is crazzy so this is going to be a very short email!! I will catch up for next week 
Keep on Working hard!! 
2  corrinthians 3:1Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech... Make sure you have some hope! 
EHHHHHHHH good job in everything triathalon football ect! 
I am sorry but love yah
ELDER FINLINSON

New Comps. Elder Palmer (26), Elder Karr (19), both have been out for five months.  All spanish speaking Elders.  So many less actives in this area.





No comments:

Post a Comment