Friday, December 12, 2014

November 23, 2014 Week 72

BUENO BUENO DIA DE PAVO  
That is crazy that neider is home!!! what the heck! Man he will have to go shred some lines for me! 
This week has been crazy!  I don't have a ton of time! I got my thanksgiving packages last night! That was an awesome addition to the sabbath day! thank you very much!   
This week has been crazzzy SERVICE SERVICE AND SOME MORE SERVICE!!! 
But it has been great! Wichita Falls is da best! 
WE have been getting pounded with food.  Everyone is cleaning out their fridges  before going on their vacations.  

Studies have been great  I have been in D&C 122

5-7 are "the if thou's of tribulation"
the last 2 lines of 7 through 9 start "the know thou's of tribulation"

This made me think of everything that we go through and everything our investigators go through.  But through tribulation We gain experience and more knowledge! So don't hate on tribulation!
Once again I am sorry for the shortness of my letter... I do have a lot more gratitude than what this letter shows. 

ELDER FINLINSON

No comments:

Post a Comment