Sunday, January 4, 2015

December 29, 2014 Week 77

BUENO BUENO!

Once again sorry for all of the short emails it really has gotten harder and harder to write... 
I am not sure why.  

But since Christmas it has been awesome! Thanks again for all of the gifts for me and also my companion!....

Ohh my I just tried to put all of my pictures on my hard drive and it says my SD card is corrupted! 
The last time I saved anything on my hard drive was in November!  
I think there is some way to recover the corrupted files but I have no clue. 
Ohh well. The church is still true! I was going to send some photos but now they are gone.

The White Christmas came on Saturday. 2 days late but it was cool to see a centimeter of snow.  

If I seemed weirder then usual during face time it was because I was in the main room of the Babbles house and didn't feel that they should know everything that is going on here... I will tell you everything when I get home:)... 

We had some fun this week we went caroling as a district.  So that was fun.  We each choose 2 people that we wanted to see.  We chose Mike and Brittany.  It was awesome.  Brittany told us later that that was her first time being caroled to. 

I've thought a lot about staying positive. I was looking through PMG Christlike attributes and was thinking what attribute I need to work on(which is all of them).  But I then thought that what I really need is a Christlike attitude! I was going to send a picture of what this looks like (I made a huge diagram) but I had my camera problems! Sorry hopefully we will be able to figure it out and recover those pictures.  
        
We had a lot of great success from the HE IS THE GIFT campaign... so now we are reaping because of it!  

LOVE Y'ALL 

ELDER FINLINSON

No comments:

Post a Comment