Monday, September 23, 2013

September 23, 2013 Week 11

Well i guess I will write a little bit.  even though yall didnt write me.

Had a pretty cool week this week it got a lot colder...and it is really nice riding around on bikes.  We ran into a part member family and are teaching them right now I think that we are going to be able to baptize them, we had a lesson with them last night and it was really weird, it was in English. That was my first English lesson it was very hard but it ended up being a really cool lesson.

Some of our investigator's little kids took the lights on my bike and they said they didn't know where they were... I didn't get them from them so now i have to go buy some new ones.  
But it was a very fun week.  It is crazy how fast time is flying,  I love the mission life it is a ton of fun.

HAVE an awesome week




(This photo is a letter from Joel, a picture showing him we are almost out of Mrs. Butterworth's syrup, I told the boys I wasn't going to buy it after the bottle is gone because it is made with High Fructose Corn Syrup...Ethan looks like he is telling me to get the boys their syrup...)

(I feel so bad Ethan didn't get our emails today...we did write Ethan, but for some reason he didn't get it.  I resent two different ways including old-fashioned mail!)

Here are Ethan's Addresses if you want to write to him.  Thanks for you love and support!

ethan.finlinson@ldsmail.net

Elder Ethan Finlinson
416 SW 79th St #210
Oklahoma City, OK  73139-8121

No comments:

Post a Comment