Wednesday, April 23, 2014

April 21, 2014 Week 41

WELLLLLLLLL this week was fun.  We had some crazy weather!!!  
Monday was freezing and the rest of the week was very nice!  
We were able to do some riding on the bikes this week! it felt good to get back on a bike…  
I do like bikes but i also like a car... so it is nice to have a choice!!  
So when it is cold outside you can sit in a nice heated car...or if it is hot outside you can sit in a nice air conditioned car... OR if it is just right you can ride the bike!!  

well Bethany that is a very small aprt. I think my first aprt. was a little smaller then that one.  But i guess if you don't have to put giant desks in it then you should be ok… 

So this week we were able to set some bap. dates!!  and we are actually going to go Frisbee golfing with them today!! It should be fun stuff!  he is a amateur Frisbee golfer and is about to go pro this summer!!  Inline image 2

Not to much happened this week besides that though.  It was a very calm week.  It was a good Easter week.  It was kind of funny to see the whole state of OK go to church!  Everyone has to go on Easter and Christmas!  Well i guess it's better then anything.  

As usual we got a ride from the Fishburns... it is always a classic ride I got some really good videos but they are all to big to send... so I guess you will have to wait until after the mission!!  But hey always say something funny.  Some of the topics this week were-- Baptists not drinking on the Sabbath-- eating armadillo and a ton of other things!  

We were able to have a nice Easter Roast from them too!  You have got to love the Fishburns!

Inline image 3


But some thing that i studied this week that kinda stood out to me: 

Section 95
Verily, thus saith the Lord unto you whom I love, and whom Ialove I also chasten that their sins may be bforgiven, for with thecchastisement I prepare a way for their ddeliverance in all things out of etemptation, and I have loved you—
Wherefore, ye must needs be chastened and stand rebuked before my face;
I have never thought about it but when we are chastened or rebuked we are really being shown the love of god, and after we are rebuked we can repent and change!! It is a cool method that God uses that lots of times we look at in an unloving way.  
SO LET YOURSELF BE REBUKED.  It is very hard to do- at least for me.
Well I love you all! I have to go throw some Frisbees around in the rain... adios
ELDER FINLINSON 
Test supplies for parasites etc. by Sukas

Easter Haul!

Found Brother Fishburn on the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment