Monday, April 7, 2014

April 7, 2014, Week 39

Hello y'all-- 

Well thanks for all of the packages!!! now i have too much food!! haha 
Oh well, I think that I am staying here in Purcell for some time!  

Those sodas are good i have only had 2 of them.  LENIONAID and the good root beer!! haha i took the root beer to general conference and some people were wondering what i was drinking.  People probably think I have some problem,  I call root beer 'rootsypop'...good stuff.  But I am excited to try the rest this week I will let ya'll know what ones are the best.... I am curious about the fermented rose flower..? haha or the teriyaki ??  but it looks like it is going to be a classy party!! (Bethany sent Ethan a package with sodas we have been testing for serving at her wedding reception--glad they made it without breaking!)


SO

1. Who is the strangest person you've met? 

-ONE of our recent converts Sister Rader!!!  she is crazy!  I have no clue how she was baptized but she is less active, smokes doesn't believe in the law of tithing andI am pretty sure she doesn't believe in The Book of Mormon!!  But she is a basic BELIEVE IN JESUS AND YOU ARE GOOD....FORGET HIS COMMANDMENTS!!!

2. What does OKLAHOMA smell like?

-SKUNKS-- it only smells like cows when we are around them.

3. What is the weirdest thing someone has said to you?

-all of the anti-mormon doctrine hahaha it is funny... NO WE DON'T HAVE HORNS!

4. How do Pucellians dress? 

-COWBOYS and hick... but it is big here to wear micro shorts and a big shirt so it looks like none of the girls are wearing pants! 
It is kinda funny

5. Do they look like valley girls?

-yes hahahahahahahahahhahahahah
ahahahhaahahhahahahah

6. Do I miss driving the mini? (as in mini van--man van--not mini cooper)

-yes-it has a better turn radius then the cars here.... also the side door was very useful for drive by egging haha-- you can talk to sasha and eddie about that one.  (hmmmm….this is new info to me, I think I will have Sasha and Eddie over for a bacon bash and chat…) 

7.  What is my favorite type of Mexican?

-an angry one... they are fun to listen to.  But also a good cook is nice!

8. Have you seen a sponsored car?

-YES i saw a fruitloop car it was cool it had spinning rims and looked like a big fruit loop!

haha those were some good questions--I think that a majority were from Bethany....but yeah I hope that you all had an awesome conference!!  now comes the best part when we can study them after!! well hope that you all have a good week!!!
ELDER FINLINSON

(Ethan they have some good potentials they are teaching.  I asked if the members are working with them, he said, "NO".  We will pray for the members, it was exciting to see how the Hispanic Branch really started working with the missionaries in Ethan's last area!  Member and missionaries working together make the difference!  Thanks for your great support of Elder Fin)



No comments:

Post a Comment