Sunday, April 6, 2014

March 31, 2014, Week 38

WELL not a ton happened this week because we had a zone conference and my companion was sick for the first part of the week so it went slow!  When you aren't working it goes slow.  But we had a good week for what it was, we were able to teach the plan of salvation to 3 of our investigators in one day which is a record for me!!  they all went very well!  

But some questions-- I am going to have to go quick!

1.  Do you eat anything better then cheerios?--

I have never eaten a single cheerio in my mission... so yes I do eat better food.  Mom sent me 4 boxes of lucky charms so I am trying to finish those off!

2.  Are you going to buy a rifle and start carrying 30 rounds, of ammo" just in case"?---

hahaha no I will take my chances. You just need to have faith.

3.  Do you ever drag race in the Malibu?  

No the malibu has no power they are called maliboats because they have no acceleration and no turn radius! but we are getting a new car in June!! happy birthday if I am still here!!  a mission is a good time to test out cars haha

4.  What was the worst meal of the week and what was the best?  

Well the real question is when we get a meal.  Last week we had an interesting casserole thing it had chicken, pasta and then on top it had a whole bunch of ruffles crumbled on top??!!! it was actually good but it doesn't last more then one day all of the chips went soggy in the fridge!!  But that was an interesting meal.  The best ones are usually Sunday nights we have our ward mission leader feed us.  And it is usually good food.  But we announced to make sure and sign up for 2 weeks because we have general conference.  But not one person signed up!! OH well... I sure miss those good old 5 Hispanic family's that fed us every week up in the city.

Well dang time flies I will write my email first next time ahhhhhhhhhhhh….  have a good week!
--ELDER FINLINSON


No comments:

Post a Comment