Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Arrived in Oklahoma! August 20, 2013 Week 6

Hi Family and Friends,
Elder Fin arrived in OK today.  Bethany and I were able to talk to him on the phone for six minutes while he was at the Dallas airport.  I wanted to talk longer, but he said he only had enough quarters for six minutes and then he needed to get on the plane.  Enjoyed every minute! 

He travelled with four other elders and two sisters--all headed to OK.  

These are a few of the things he said,

"First thing we did was eat at McDonalds, Best food I've had in six weeks"
"It is weird to be back in the US, I'm saying Hola to everyone"
"Talked to someone from OK on the plane, so excited to get there, can't wait!"
"I love you, tell everyone hi from me"

Below is a photo with him flanked by President and Sister Walkenhorst.  
Grateful he is under their watchful care!
President Walkenhorst definitely looks like someone Elder Fin will be "looking up" to.  
Thanks for your love and support,
The Fins

OK Mission Home Address:
Elder Ethan Finlinson
416 SW 79th Street, #210
Oklahoma City, OK  73139

holA i just landed this is my mission pres.  just went tracting  

No comments:

Post a Comment