Wednesday, August 14, 2013

August 14, 2013 Week 5


...Man sounds like a crazy week in slc football. braces. .... well done eli and joel for tearing it up on the football field...i am so excited to leave Mexico it has been great and all buuuut I want some good food..  as far as seeing stars here it is rare, it is usually cloudy every night and the light pollution is very bad.
 
           Well in one week I am going to be in America and I can't wait...  I have to say though this last week was a ton of fun... so here in Mexico there is this food called taco de lenguas... and is what it is..tongue tacos yummy right... Well anyways my district is friends with this janitor and we asked him if he could get us some tacos on the other side of the wall.  I think that he used to be a drug dealer because he gave us a whole plan .  First we are going to give him a bag filled with 200 pesos and then he is going to go to the other side of the wall and get the tacos, fill up the bag and then meet us in back of the cafeteria at 5:30.  I hope it all works our whole district chipped in to the peso stash... Another thing that happened today is we went to the temple and on the bus ride home i bought some weird nut thing.  It was ok but now i can say that i have made a driving exchange... only me and my companion did it, and the teacher got mad.  I don't know why?  I think that he was just jealous... but I am sure that buying stuff from street vender's is going to get put in the rule book.  But hey YOSO--You Only Serve Once... the thing actually wasn't that bad.. My companion got some pork rind things and a pack of gum.. It was pretty sketchy looking.  This is what is fun about being the first ones here..  They are still trying to figure out everything..  I have some cool souvenirs from the mexico mtc.  It is too bad for all of the other missionary's coming after us because all of the rules are going to different.  These last couple of days are going to be hard but hey  it has been a ton of fun here, I fell like I have learned the Spanish here ten times of what i would have learned in Provo... that was terrible grammar.... Well I guess I can call you guys when I am at the airport.
adios
elder finlinson






No comments:

Post a Comment