Wednesday, August 7, 2013

August 7, 2013 Week 4




Hola family,

No I havent gotten my patriarchal blessing but I plan to get it in Oklahoma.  
I am so happy to hear that Eli and Joel are lovin football.  
Thanks for your emails.  I have'nt recived the package from you guys yet i hope you sent it to the new mtc-_-..  

Sorry but the email this week is going to be pretty short because I barely remember what happened.  
All of the days here are blurring, it is crazy it feels like yesterday was Sunday.  This week we lost our natives they are serving in northern Mexico.  I have to say it has been pretty nice -- no more tornadoes,  at least for another week...  

A whole bunch of new missionaries came, it was fun just to see their faces of being lost.  Me and my companion helped some sisters with their bags and we were talking in Spanish.  I think that one of them was about to cry..hahaha,  I am glad I got to come here when there were 100 missionaries because I don't think that will ever happen again.  

Justin Horne will probably get here right when they reach full capacity, by next week there will be 800 because the MTCs in Peru and Bolivia are full so they are sending them here.  I am glad I won't  have to be apart of that mess, anyways  the night all of the new missionaries came it rained bad, all of the street gutters were overflowing and it went up to my half calf.  Well it turns out that we had a devotional across the campus so every one got drenched, one elder slipped and fell in the gutter and he disappeared because the water was so high...hahahahahahahhh..  but yah i am happy i had the chance to come here but i cant wait to leave...
 
Pictures  elder in the glasses---loves pink Floyd     Short elder thought he could beat me in an arm wrestle hahah and tornadoes
 
have a killer week
 
Elder fin

No comments:

Post a Comment