Monday, October 14, 2013

October 14, 2013 Week 14

Hello
Bike fenders sound great... i have not gotten the duffle bag yet...my bike is good-- i hope...  
And yes I got my Health package, thanks I think that my favorite is the bible cereal--it is pretty intense it is like it is alive.  Me and Elder Pugmire both ate some last night.  It has a very interesting taste..BUT this morning... O dear I had to go to the bathroom twice before personal study.  Ahhhh it was terrible very terrible! My body I guess needs to adjust, so then I can truly feast upon the words...  I tried some of grandmas crazy fizz juice this morning-- we figured out if you eat 17 pounds of carrots then it will be the same amount ofvitamin C... 

Pues (Well ) to talk about this week-- week 14.  I have had more than 3 months on the mission now, it is crazy...  I remember the last time I saw ya'll at 4 in the morning that was fun.  It is really weird to look back at those times ijole...  thanks for sending that Caramel, the branch president and his wife were so thankful and they said that it was so good.. now you can say that people in Oklahoma ate your Caramel and they liked it, and they are Hispanic yahhh...  I was able to leave the other pan at the church during conference--- but I did enjoy a lot of it thanks!..  

Well this week was pretty mellow we did some finding this week and we had some pretty good success.  We used the area book and looked at people that were taught but were dropped either because they were not keeping commitments or they didn't answer the door... it was very cool a lot of the time the peole were not the same as on the list but at least it led us to Hispanic houses!  

One of the cool things is that we finally have a Peruvian investigator!  He reminded me of Eduardo so much!  We were just ridding our bikes down a street and we saw a Hispanic sitting on the porch so of course we went up and talked to him.  We ended up talking about the 1st lesson and got his phone number!  

After that we went to Jose's house (the one that knew all about our church--- well he knows even more)  so we rode up to the house but he lives in this small house in the back yard... so we walked in the back yard and we saw him, and then it began...  He said let's just read out of the bible,  and he brought up stuff that we believe, it was very cool.  It was the first lesson and we covered everything that you cover in the lesson after baptism and he believes in all of it, it is crazy... then the real crazy part ... he started talking about King Benjamin!!!?>?????????!!!  WHAT DID HE JUST SAY..  he was like "yah i really like what he says"... me and Elder Pug just thought that we miss translated something, but no, he was talking about the book of Mormon??  So we gave him a  Book of Mormon and he said he was going to read it...  

So we had exchanges this week and me and Elder Pierce tore it up in the truck... I went over to his area we went over to one of our members houses named GRAMALDO.  He is crazy he lives alone and he is probably 50 years old and he loves Christmas!  His house is already decked out, it is pretty disgusting i would say it is to almost the point of hoarding.  see the picture.. Miss claws (Claus) was sitting in the dinning room.


Last night we had an amazing Doctrine of Christ with the De Leon boys, The spirit was so strong and it went so smooth...  right when we got in there, they said that they planned it, and they are going to be baptized on December 7th!!  It was the best lesson I have ever taught and Elder Pugmire said the same--probably because it was in English,  but it was definitely run by the spirit the whole time!

Well the time has come to press send.  because i am sick of typing.

Love ya'll have a funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

ELDER FINLINSON

Dropped my planner in a spinning toilet....
 OKC Trailer Park
 Someone died in our apartments...

No comments:

Post a Comment